Sunday, April 08, 2018

Arborist in the BAG

Image: arboristmusic.com
Arborist (Mark McCambridge) makes his debut BAG appearance at Mick Murphy's Bar, Ballymore Eustace, Co Kildare, on Monday 9 April, writes Roy Thompson.

I saw Arborist for the first time last December, opening for Malojian in Kilkenny's Set Theatre. I was hugely impressed with the material, and the charismatic, yet understated stage presence. I knew immediately that I had to bring him to Ballymore, and I'm delighted to be able to do so.

Arborist released their debut album, 'Home Burial', in November 2016 to critical acclaim.

Doors open at 8:30pm. Admission is €12 at the door. Patrons are advised to arrive early to avoid disappointment.

Coming soon:
Peter Mulvey (USA) - April 23rd
Sarah McQuaid (USA/UK) - April 30th
Winter Wilson (UK) - May 14th
Buddy Mondlock, with Mike Lindauer (USA) - May 21st
Roy Thompson - May 28th

... followed by summer break 'til September 3rd, when we return with The 4 Of Us