Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Fan delighted with Tenors night

Well, wasn’t last night the best night Kilcullen has witnessed in a long time?

tenors3861

I have to say after the wet day we had I wasn’t feeling very enthusiastic about heading out in the rain but wasn’t I glad I went along the see the Celtic Tenors in Kilcullen Parish Church. Not only did they perform beautiful songs for the night but they also made everybody laugh and sing along with them. A brilliant night’s entertainment!

Fr Andrew summed up the night with the 3 miracles he witnessed:
1. People queuing to get inside the church
2. People racing to get the front seats inside the church
3. Sober people singing Wild Rover

By the way you were clicking that camera of yours I hope we will be seeing lots of wonderful photographs!

Tenor Fan.

(ED: Niall Morris, Matthew Gilsenan and James Nelson are pictured above with Fr Andrew during the break.)