Sunday, November 06, 2016

TD meeting in Two Mile House

Deputy Fiona O'Loughlin will host an informal meeting on Monday, November 14 at the Brown Bear, Two Mile House from 7-9pm.

"Since my election in February this year, I've been so busy but I'd like to get out to some of the smaller areas in my constituency and introduce myself," the Deputy says, "whilst also getting to know the core issues facing residents. Anyone is free to drop in, all welcome."

Deputy O'Loughlin will also have an official opening of her constituency office at No 5, Leinster Street, Athy, on Thursday, 17 November at 8.30pm. Frank O' Brien from The Square, Athy and Deputy Michael McGrath, FF Finance Spokesperson, will share the honours and open the Athy branch.

All constituents from Athy and Athy rural electoral areas are welcome, please feel free to drop in. The office is open on Mondays from 10am-1pm; on Thursdays and Fridays, from 3-5pm with Cllr Martin Miley available from 5-6pm on Thursdays also.