Thursday, December 17, 2015

​Fundraiser election launch deferred

In light of the this week's tragic accident where my colleague Cllr Willie Crowley was very badly injured, writes Cllr Fiona O'Loughlin, and as a mark of respect both to him and my lifelong friends, the Doyle family, I have deferred my campaign launch due to take place in Newbridge Greyhound Stadium this Saturday evening.

The race meeting planned for Saturday next, 19th December will go ahead and tickets already purchased will gain admittance on Saturday to Newbridge track, or to my campaign launch which is now deferred until January. I will endeavour to contact as many people as possible who kindly bought tickets for the event.

Thank you for your support and understanding. My thoughts and prayers are with Willie and Claire at this difficult time.​